Don’t let bad habits keep you down.
Jenny Craig, a weight loss guru from America, says, “A change in bad habits leads to a change in life.” Moreover, we all know that a large part of getting healthy and sustaining good health as a lifestyle is adopting the right attitude.
If you start on your weight loss journey by thinking the food tastes horrible, it won’t satisfy your appetite. If you believe that nutritious food is delicious, then it WILL be tasty and delicious. It’s that simple! Let’s consider some bad habits that may be holding you back.
Are these your bad habits?
· When you feel depressed or anxious, you comfort eat.
· You crave junk food and foods containing sugar.
· You will go back for seconds, even if you are full.
· You don’t recognise when your appetite has been satisfied.
· You binge eat.
· You binge eat in private.
· You feel tired most of the time.
If you have answered ‘yes’ to five or more of these bad habits, you have an ‘obese personality’. This doesn’t necessarily mean you are obese. It does mean you are struggling with your weight and may end up becoming overweight if you don’t immediately begin to change your unhealthy lifestyle.
So, how do you go about breaking bad habits and creating good ones? Here are three ways to reverse your unhealthy habits.
Your plan of action to reverse unhealthy habits
1. Join the Cambridge Weight Plan. A flexible plan suited to your lifestyle.
2. Make time to meet a consultant who will support you as an accountable partner.
3. Start replacing bad foods with good foods in your kitchen.
It takes 90 days to develop sustainable habits. Contact the Cambridge Weight Plan today to take advantage of our 12-week programme where you can lose anything between 12 to 15kg and create lasting healthy eating habits!
Copyright 2020 Cambridge Weight Plan Southern Africa | All Rights Reserved